- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-03-09
- Last connection: 2011-04-14
- libssh (Developer, Reporter, 2011-03-09)
Reported issues: 3
- 14:33 libssh Bug #42 (Fixed): Avoid infinite loop in ssh_poll_ctx_free()
- In ssh_poll_ctx_free(), when the callback doesn't free the poll, ctx->polls_used is not decremented and leading to an...
- 14:28 libssh Bug #41 (Fixed): [server] segfault at disconnect
- Upon receiving a MSG_DISCONNECT message, ssh_packet_disconnect_callback() calls ssh_socket_close() that calls ssh_pol...
- 14:16 libssh Bug #40 (Fixed): [server] recursion loop when sending a lot of data to the client
- When the server send a lot of data to the client, calling ssh_channel_write(), it can enter an recursion loop when th...
Also available in: Atom